Good article over at Organic Valley about traveling fast food free. We’ve been doing a lot of road trips for house hunting purposes, and the most satisfying have been the trips where I planned ahead and brought food.
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer/part-time seminary student, homeschooling mom to five (two girls, 11 & 8, three boys, 6, 4, & 1, and a baby due in July 2014), poultry rancher to numerous chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 split entry renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2008, we moved from the city to 10 acres in the country, and we're digging in to organic small scale farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Becky on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt… Kathy on Bathroom Cleaning Checklist fo… shannon Harris on Lead in Slow Cookers & Ele… beissensellc on natural deodorant tulipgrrl on A Summer Baby
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!
- Lead in Slow Cookers & Electric Cords
- Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machine Bread
- Garlic Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea