Beautiful. I want to make a place like this in my home, for kids who need a little break.
Archive for the ‘discipline’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer/part-time seminary student, homeschooling mom to five (two girls, 10 & 7, and three boys, 5, 2, & brand new), poultry rancher to numerous chickens (currently: 10 Buff Orpingtons, 5 Buckeyes), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 split entry renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2008, we moved from the city to 10 acres in the country, and we're digging in to organic small scale farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
solitaire on Sink Choices solitaire on Sink Choices Gergana Kostova on Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas an… Sonya on Lenten Photo Project | Day… stephscottil on Lenten Photo Project | Day…
- 37 Weeks, 4 Days - Almost Had a Baby
- Honey Baked Lentils
- I FOUND A TICK ON MY SCALP.
- Garlic Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas and Spinach
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!
- Kid Friendly No-Boil Spinach Lasagna
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Couch. Or Sofa.