Beautiful. I want to make a place like this in my home, for kids who need a little break.
Archive for the ‘discipline’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer/part-time seminary student, homeschooling mom to five (two girls, 11 & 8, three boys, 6, 4, & 1, and a baby due in July 2014), poultry rancher to numerous chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 split entry renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2008, we moved from the city to 10 acres in the country, and we're digging in to organic small scale farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
shannon Harris on Lead in Slow Cookers & Ele… beissensellc on natural deodorant tulipgrrl on A Summer Baby LittleCrunchy (@Litt… on A Summer Baby Kristine on A Summer Baby
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Honey Baked Lentils
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Couch. Or Sofa.
- DIY Teacup Jewelry Organizer Shelf
- Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machine Bread
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?