I know some of you have found good videos for your kids to watch on YouTube. What are your favorites? How do you choose? My priorities are for the videos to be educational in some way, and for the content to be slower (not flashing through 2 screens a second, like movie previews).
Archive for the ‘media’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer/part-time seminary student, homeschooling mom to five (two girls, 10 & 7, and three boys, 5, 2, & brand new), poultry rancher to numerous chickens (currently: 10 Buff Orpingtons, 5 Buckeyes), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 split entry renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2008, we moved from the city to 10 acres in the country, and we're digging in to organic small scale farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
serinat on Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machi… Jpoynte on Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machi… solitaire on Sink Choices solitaire on Sink Choices Gergana Kostova on Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas an…
- I FOUND A TICK ON MY SCALP.
- Garlic Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Honey Baked Lentils
- Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machine Bread
- 37 Weeks, 4 Days - Almost Had a Baby
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Lead in Slow Cookers & Electric Cords
- Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas and Spinach
- Sink Choices