And this is just what’s above the board. Can you imagine how many other toys/jewerly products out there are slipping through the cracks and harming children? I urge you to click and check out the pictures, even if you don’t think you have any of these toys. You might have them, or your friends might, and it’s good to be aware.
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 6-going-on-7 (three girls, 13, 11, & 2 and three boys, 8, 6, & 4 and someone new 8/16), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Ritual+Obsessions //… on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt… Jennifer Caplinger on The Marathon Birth of Sayer… serinat on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… serinat on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… Angela Heimlich on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- Honey Baked Lentils
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Kid Friendly No-Boil Spinach Lasagna
- Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machine Bread
- LEAD RECALL: The Children’s Place Recalls Camouflage Pajama Sets