Good article over at Organic Valley about traveling fast food free. We’ve been doing a lot of road trips for house hunting purposes, and the most satisfying have been the trips where I planned ahead and brought food.
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to six (three girls, 11, 9, & brand new 7/14 and three boys, 6, 4, & 2), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Katie on Cephalohematoma Aunt Sue on reunion Aunt Sue on I can see thirty better than t… Dana on Basic Baked Rice organic gardening on Curcubits, Etc. (Or Big Long G…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!
- Garlic Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- 37 Weeks, 4 Days - Almost Had a Baby
- Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas and Spinach
- Rita's Rump Pocket (RRP): One Size Pocket Diaper
- Wee Weka Knickers