Good article over at Organic Valley about traveling fast food free. We’ve been doing a lot of road trips for house hunting purposes, and the most satisfying have been the trips where I planned ahead and brought food.
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 7 (three girls, 14, 11, & 2 and four boys, 9, 6, 4 & baby), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
serinat on The Ultimate Large Family Diap… Jon Daley on The Ultimate Large Family Diap… TulipGirl on The Marathon Birth of Sayer… Ritual+Obsessions //… on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt… Jennifer Caplinger on The Marathon Birth of Sayer…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Honey Baked Lentils
- Persuasion by Jane Austen - Book Discussion, Part 1
- Lentil Rice Casserole (Great for Tacos & Burritos!)
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?
- DIY Teacup Jewelry Organizer Shelf
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!