Good article over at Organic Valley about traveling fast food free. We’ve been doing a lot of road trips for house hunting purposes, and the most satisfying have been the trips where I planned ahead and brought food.
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 6-going-on-7 (three girls, 13, 11, & 2 and three boys, 8, 6, & 4 and someone new 8/16), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Jennifer Caplinger on The Marathon Birth of Sayer… serinat on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… serinat on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… Angela Heimlich on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… Jennifer Caplinger on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Honey Baked Lentils
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- My Baby Has a Fat Lip
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?
- 37 Weeks, 4 Days - Almost Had a Baby
- Oatmeal Bread
- 38 Weeks, 4 Days - More Signs of Labor (TMI)