My friend Grace is tweeting her birth, right now! Amazing. I have to say, I’m a little jealous. First, I’d like to be having my baby sooner than later, and 12 weeks seems like a long time to wait. Hearing about birth, especially now, makes me all excited and anticipatory. Second, I’d love to tweet/blog my birth for you all, and for me, but that’s seriously never going to happen. Too fast. By the time I got the computer booted up, the baby would be out. I suppose one never knows; if there’s at all a chance to hop on here during labor, I will do so.
Mixed blessings. Who’s going to complain about a fast birth? Not me. But I do regret that I’ll probably never be able to live blog one of my own births.
While I’m here, I’ll post the prayer requests that Jason and I are trying to pray every day, regarding our upcoming birth:
- Healthy, full-term baby
- Bag of waters breaking at the end of labor, not the beginning
- Smooth, quick, easy labor and birth
- No complications for either mother or baby
- No snowstorm
- Midwife arriving on time (prior to birth)
- Children to be sleeping or adequately cared for