Beautiful. I want to make a place like this in my home, for kids who need a little break.
Archive for the ‘discipline’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 6-going-on-7 (three girls, 13, 11, & 1 and three boys, 8, 6, & 3 and someone new 8/16), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
66 Trim Healthy Mama… on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt… Someone New | Simply… on Birth Story (1st draft) Someone New | Simply… on The Pregnancy and Birth of Ash… serinat on Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy M… Carrie on Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy M…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Honey Baked Lentils
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Sink Choices
- european children's clothing patterns
- My Baby Has a Fat Lip
- pillow, not pellow. never, ever pellow.