Beautiful. I want to make a place like this in my home, for kids who need a little break.
Archive for the ‘discipline’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 6-going-on-7 (three girls, 13, 11, & 2 and three boys, 8, 6, & 4 and someone new 8/16), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Ritual+Obsessions //… on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt… Jennifer Caplinger on The Marathon Birth of Sayer… serinat on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… serinat on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu… Angela Heimlich on 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Nu…
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas and Spinach
- More About Me
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?
- Simple Whole Wheat Bread Machine Bread