Beautiful. I want to make a place like this in my home, for kids who need a little break.
Archive for the ‘discipline’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to six (three girls, 11, 9, & brand new 7/14 and three boys, 6, 4, & 2), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Dana on Basic Baked Rice organic gardening on Curcubits, Etc. (Or Big Long G… Sarah on 1975 Split-Entry Farmhouse: Be… Christa on 1975 Split-Entry Farmhouse: Be… millie on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Sink Choices
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Honey Baked Lentils
- Recycled T-Shirt Yarn Tutorial
- 37 Weeks, 4 Days - Almost Had a Baby
- Bathroom Cleaning Checklist for Kids (Free Printable)
- 36 Week Update (and Big Sibling Gifts)