I know some of you have found good videos for your kids to watch on YouTube. What are your favorites? How do you choose? My priorities are for the videos to be educational in some way, and for the content to be slower (not flashing through 2 screens a second, like movie previews).
Archive for the ‘media’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 7 (three girls, 14, 11, & 2 and four boys, 9, 6, 4 & baby), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
serinat on THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain… Evelyn on THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain… serinat on The Ultimate Large Family Diap… Jon Daley on The Ultimate Large Family Diap… TulipGirl on The Marathon Birth of Sayer…
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas and Spinach
- Sink Choices
- Recycled T-Shirt Yarn Tutorial
- 37 Weeks, 4 Days - Almost Had a Baby
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style