I know some of you have found good videos for your kids to watch on YouTube. What are your favorites? How do you choose? My priorities are for the videos to be educational in some way, and for the content to be slower (not flashing through 2 screens a second, like movie previews).
Archive for the ‘media’ Category
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 6-going-on-7 (three girls, 13, 11, & 1 and three boys, 8, 6, & 3 and someone new 8/16), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
66 Trim Healthy Mama… on Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latt… Someone New | Simply… on Birth Story (1st draft) Someone New | Simply… on The Pregnancy and Birth of Ash… serinat on Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy M… Carrie on Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy M…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- pillow, not pellow. never, ever pellow.
- 1975 Split-Entry Farmhouse: Before and After
- Sink Choices
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- 36 Week Update (and Big Sibling Gifts)
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- I FOUND A TICK ON MY SCALP.
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!
- european children's clothing patterns