Posts by :
November 2, 2016 The Ultimate Large Family Diaper Bag
July 31, 2016 The Marathon Birth of Sayer Augustus
July 20, 2016 38 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Number 7
July 19, 2016 Bubbles!
March 11, 2016 Someone New
November 1, 2015 Slow Cooker Mexican-Style Chicken (for a Crowd)
I am Serina, and this is my blog. I'm a follower of Jesus, wife to a part-time pastor/part-time engineer, homeschooling mom to 7 (three girls, 14, 11, & 2 and four boys, 9, 6, 4 & baby), poultry rancher to various chickens (Buff Orpingtons, Buckeyes, and resulting hybrids), craft/hobby addict, ultimate DIYer, environmental activist, learner of photography, and 1975 ranch renovator. I am always in pursuit of simplicity. In 2014, we moved from 10 acres in the country to 1.39 acres in the kinda-country, and we're digging in to organic suburban farming! Oh, and I love dark chocolate. And coffee. And tea...
Sherie Bressler on THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain… serinat on THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain… Evelyn on THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain… serinat on The Ultimate Large Family Diap… Jon Daley on The Ultimate Large Family Diap…
- Magical Coffee, Trim Healthy Mama Style
- THM Easy Sprouted Whole Grain Bread (in a Bread Machine!)
- The Ultimate Large Family Diaper Bag
- make your own leather soft-soled shoes!
- Getting Dressed: Before or After Breakfast?
- Tuna Quinoa Salad with Peas and Spinach
- Sink Choices
- Recycled T-Shirt Yarn Tutorial
- Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte, Trim Healthy Mama Style